Meet With Jenny Hyde The Senior Global Officer From The University Of Portsmouth To Discuss Admissions And Automatic 10% Discounts Off Tuition For September 2018 Intake.
Also, Offer Holders From University Of Porstmouth Can Come To See Jenny Hyde For Visa Support.
Why Study at University of Portsmouth ?
- University of Portsmouth’s Faculty of Technology is one of the best five in the UK
- Access to fantastic facilities in a vibrant city campus on the beautiful South Coast – only 90 minutes from central London.
- University of Portsmouth is one of the few Universities that got Gold Rating for Teaching Excellence – TEF GOLD
- Tuition deposit before CAS issuance is 2,000 pounds as compared to others with half tuition as deposit before they issue CAS
- Good Flexible tuition payments, students can be allowed to pay the balance of tuitions five equal instalments. This allows students or sponsors to plan their financial budget and not put pressures of paying the balance of the tuition once or twice as the case of other institutions in the UK.
- Automatic 10% Goal award discounts to all Nigerian applicants
- University of Portsmouth is located outside London, Portsmouth City is one of the less expensive few Cities in the UK to live, the cost of living is actually below the UKVI standard of 1,015 pounds per months for Institutions outside London.
?Date: Tuesday, 12th June, 2018.
⏰Time: 10am to 3pm
?Venue: Study Across Globe L.A Ajayi Plaza, Balogun Bus-Stop, Beside Lagoon Hospitals, Ikeja.