Why Study in Ireland?
Ireland is becoming leading study destination among international students because of the 2 years automatic post study visa. Also Ireland Economy is the fastest growing Economy in Europe and this makes lots of jobs available for students during studies and most especially after studies.
- 2 Years automatic post study visa leading to permanent Residence.
- Ireland has the Highest Proportion of High-Growth Enterprises in Europe ahead of UK, Spain, Portugal, France, Hungary and Bulgaria.
- Ireland remains in the EU and now the only English Speaking Country in Europe which makes it easier for Nigerians to integrate perfectly well into their system overcoming language barrier compared to other countries in Europe. Ireland Financial services Sector is the best in the world
- Ireland is second largest Software and Pharmaceutical exports in the World. 9 out of 10 top Pharmaceutical Companies are based in Ireland
- Ireland is the four largest in Agrictech in the world
- Ireland is Europe’s Tech Hub
Ireland is home to International Firms like FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, PAYPAL, COCA-COLA, DIAGEO, KRAF FOODS(Cadbury), CITI BANK, PWC as employers of labour in Ireland.
Why Study in the UK?
- We fast track admissions for UK universities. With Your complete documents, we can get you admission within 24 hours to 48 hours
- We can help you process Universities in the UK that have masters courses for two years, the second year for work placement/paid internship
- Automatic Scholarships from 3,000 pounds to 5,000 pounds are available at some of our Universities.
- We assist our students from the applications(admissions) stage till visa stage most importantly we rehearse with our students the credibility interviews as this is the area most students are being denied UK Tier 4 student visa now.
Our Services are absolutely free. We don’t charge processing fee to students for admissions processing and visa support, all services rendered to you in the course of this processing are free(for UK and Ireland ).
For Office enquiry :
STUDY ACROSS GLOBEL,A AJAJI PLAZA.99, AWOLOWO WAY, BESIDES LAGOON HOSPITALS, BALOGUN BUS STOP, IKEJA, LAGOS.
Also meet with Dublin Business School Representative ; Giles Kilcoyne at our Office in Ikeja on Friday, 29th June, 2018 from 10:30am to 2:30pm.