Meet With Giles Kilcoyne, Dublin Business School Representative To Discuss Admissions And Scholarship Opportunities
Why Choose DBS
DBS is Ireland’s largest independent third level college. With over 9,000 students, DBS provides a comprehensive range of full-time and part-time undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and executive education programmes. Established in 1975, the College quickly gained an excellent reputation for teaching quality and standards, offering flexible and innovative learning opportunities that reflect and match the needs of students and employers.
1. Certificate, degree and postgraduate programmes are accredited by Quality & Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
2. Only Business School In Ireland
3. Located In The City Centre, Dublin, The capital of Ireland
4. Scholarship Opportunities Available
5. For those graduates wishing to seek professional qualifications, DBS relevant degrees are awarded recognition and exemption from professional bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI).
6. over 960 DBS students have achieved worldwide and national individual prizewinner success.
7. The College has created a unique learning environment with students from over 70 countries participating in its programmes.
Why Study in Ireland?
Ireland is becoming leading study destination among international students because of the 2 years automatic post study visa. Also Ireland Economy is the fastest growing Economy in Europe and this makes lots of jobs available for students during studies and most especially after studies.
- 2 Years automatic post study visa leading to permanent Residence.
- 2. Ireland has the Highest Proportion of High-Growth Enterprises in Europe ahead of UK, Spain, Portugal, France, Hungary and Bulgaria.
- Ireland remains in the EU and now the only English Speaking Country in Europe which makes it easier for Nigerians to integrate perfectly well into their system overcoming language barrier compared to other countries in Europe. Ireland Financial services Sector is the best in the world
- Ireland is second largest Software and Pharmaceutical exports in the World. 9 out of 10 top Pharmaceutical Companies are based in Ireland
- Ireland is the fourth largest in Agrictech in the world
- Ireland is Europe’s Tech Hub
Ireland is home to International Firms like FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, PAYPAL, COCA-COLA, DIAGEO, KRAF FOODS(Cadbury), CITI BANK, PWC as employers of labour in Ireland.
Event Will Be Taking Place In Our Office Here At:
? Venue: Study Across Globe L.A Ajayi Plaza, Balogun Bus-Stop, Beside Lagoon Hospitals,Ikeja.
? Date: Friday, 29th June, 2018
⏰ Time: 10:30am to 2:30pm.
For Inquiries Call: 08065007668, 08024716740